Medical Director - Community Clinic
We are searching for a Medical Director for a highly respected community clinic in Fitchburg MA. This comprehensive clinic provides a wide range of services and care for individuals and families of all ages and incomes. Accessibility, compassion and quality remain at our core. The Medical Director will act as the administrative lead at the clinic, as well as see patients during clinic hours.
Requirements for Medical Director:
- MD or DO, board certified in either Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- 8+ years clinical experience
- Valid DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance licensure for prescriptive authority
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of accomplishment leading and mentoring clinic staff
- Strong communication skills, oral, written and electronic, especially EMR.
Responsibilities for the Medical Director:
- Coordinates and directs patient care activities of clinic staff, including nursing and support staff
- Drives population health initiatives
- Initiates and integrates established departmental policies, procedures, guidelines, protocols, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety
- Provides patient care, including prescribing medication, treatment or referring patients to specialists for continuing care
- Maintains quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Develops and presents educational programs and/or workshops when needed.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media