SR Mechanical Engineer
Our company is an established engineering firm based in Denver, Colorado with an office in Phoenix, Arizona. With over 70 years of experience in business, our company designs the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing infrastructure for corporate, aviation and data center facilities.
Our mechanical engineers have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with high-profile clients who are passionate about their facilities and work in a collaborative process to find the right solutions for their unique needs.
At our company, our engineers are supported by specific Project Management and BIM staff allowing our engineers for focus specifically on developing engineering solutions for our clients.
- Designs mechanical systems for data centers, airport, aerospace and other industrial/commercial projects.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and design experience in the following: HVAC systems, including selection of HVAC equipment for building applications, central HVAC plant systems, plumbing and sprinkler fire protection systems, and fire suppression systems such as AFFF, dry chemical
- Demonstrates expert application of local and national building codes and all applicable safety codes and industry standards and International Building Codes, including building, mechanical, plumbing, fire, and fuel gas codes.
- Provides mentoring and training to mechanical staff.
- Functional: Provides leadership by functioning as a sought-after technical and project-procedures information resource.
- Supervisory: Provides leadership by utilization of exceptional motivational skills and the ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships with subordinates.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an ABET-accredited four-year college or university. Successful performance at this career level typically requires 10 - 15 years of relevant work experience. Demonstrated experience necessary to lead a team of Engineers
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Establishment of an NCEES Record is required upon hire.
- Ability and willingness to obtain professional engineering licensure in multiple states
- Extensive experience and proficiency in conducting engineering projects through all phases of development
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; to express ideas; to share information; and to prepare clear, well-organized correspondence, reports and similar documents
- Proven ability to train and motivate employees by developing team building activities
- Knowledge of fundamental business principles and practices, e.g., chargeable versus billable time, invoicing procedures, chargeable expenses, cost versus billing rate and profit margins
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
EEO/AA – M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Employer
Salary will be based on several factors including: experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity. The pay range and benefits offered for this position is expected to be:
- $100,000 - $135,000
- Health care benefits, company paid holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media