$145000 to $160000 Per Year
The Sr Co-Manufacturing Manager is responsible for ensuring customer demand fulfillment. The leader in this role develops and manages successful execution of effective operational strategy as it relates to external manufacturing activities (incl. production, packaging). This includes adherence to defined metrics of quality, service, and cost. This role is encouraged to challenge current functions and processes to help maximize the operational efficiencies through continuous improvement and scalable operation. The Sr Manager negotiates contracts with co-manufacturers and responsible to optimize and improving cost of goods delivered to our distribution points
This role is responsible for recommending, developing, implementing and manage capacity, quality, and food safety on all co-manufacturing product lines. The Sr. Co-Manufacturing Manager provides both strategic and tactical leadership in the field of all external manufacturing areas and ensures the organization is delivering overall supply chain quality, service, and cost performance. Sr. Manager had to ensure and improve product category profitability, by managing efficiently working capital, and increase/maintain proper service levels.
The Sr Co-Manufacturing Manager is responsible for Co-manufactures relations and management of their performance (Cost, Safety, Quality and Working Capital). The Sr Manager will also ensure proper compliance and support risk management activities to ensure proper capacity based on demand projections. This position require active collaborations with key business stakeholders.
· Recommend, develop, implement, manage production, inventory, quality, and food safety on all product lines co-manufacture
· Develop strategical supplier network based on business needs.
· Identify new Co-Manufactures and product capabilities for new and existing product lines
· Establish, manage, and oversee all aspects of the relationship with co-manufacturing partners. Act as a key communication conduit between teams and co-manufacturers.
· Responsible to develop and negotiate contract terms including its executing and implementation. Interface with Legal Counsel as needed to obtain approval on legal terms.
· Develop, own and manager annual co-manufacturing budget by working with key Finance partners
· Assess current co-manufacturing strategy by routinely conducting risk assessment, on existing partner relationships and proposing improvements or changes
· Ensure production requirements are executed successfully and deadlines are met.
· Drive internal and external (co-manufacturing partners) continuous improvement initiatives with a scorecard process and ensure ongoing compliance with all co-manufacturing performance metrics and improve quality, service, and cost
· Troubleshoot and lead process improvements regarding production issues as they occur
· Accountable to ensure compliance of company policies and procedures and brand protection.
· Experience working with contract manufacturing vendors: development of the relationship, contract negotiation and performance management
· Ability to manage and work well cross-functionally at all levels in the organization
· Excellent customer relations skills Good prospecting, presentation, and selling skills
· Excellent time management skills, able to prioritize multiple competing tasks. Understand total impact on financial supply chain figures when decisions are made
· Strong supplier management capabilities,
· Strong project management approach Self-motivated and function with a high degree of independence
· Review and analyze complex supplier proposals and properly present award recommendations to leadership. Summarize financials and present recommendations to business unit and senior management.
· Results-oriented, self-motivated, pro-active, creative, and innovative problem-solving skills; the ability to Think out of the Box and execute
· Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Solid business acumen to analyze and identify industry and business trends which allows to develop an efficient Co-manufacturing network.
Education Level: The most appropriate minimum education for this position is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
Specialization: Business, Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain 4-year Degree or equivalent retail or backstage management experience required.
Experience Level: The most appropriate level of experience for this position is 7 plus years in addition to the education listed above. Experience in Co-manufacturing management for large organizations, negotiations experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media