Non Production MIG Fitter Welder
$1 to $43000 Per Year
This full-time, permanent MIG Fitter Welder career opportunity is at a financially stable, employee-owned company that created their dynamic industry. The company gifts employees company stock. An annual discretionary bonus and a 401k Plan (usually a discretionary contribution in addition to a match) are provided.
The work is interesting, challenging and not tedious as every machine manufactured is custom. Projects are unique and interesting. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
- Reading drawings
- Setting up materials up to 1" thick to be welded
- Non-production MIG welding for a variety of unique products
- Grinding as needed
The successful candidates' backgrounds should include:
- Two or more years of MIG welding experience
- Two or more years of Fitter Welder experience
- Two or more years of non-production welding experience
- The ability to read and understand drawings
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media