Corporate Senior Accountant
The Corporate Senior Accountant will support our corporate finance team with financial close activities and have a primary focus in general accounting, internal controls, reporting/analysis and process and system improvements. This is an action orientated hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” position that will provide support and guidance to our corporate and global locations. Strong, detailed SAP hands on experience is required. Candidate with fundamental technical accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Support financial close related activities, with a heavy focus on SAP transactions, including but not limited to, SAP Finance, Controlling and Asset Ledger modules.
- Perform basic financial close activities such as journal entries, variance analysis, intercompany, and account reconciliations.
- Provide capital expenditure-related support/guidance to supply chain and global locations.
- Work closely with internal business partners to ensure accuracy of internal financial statements.
- Prepare and distribute necessary ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Active participant in the implementation of internal controls and system related projects.
- Serve as a liaison with internal business partners to troubleshoot; investigate, analyze, and solve SAP and technical accounting related concerns.
- Provide ongoing compliance support for new and existing accounting pronouncements.
- Manage and assist for audit preparations/requests.
- Work closely with the external reporting team and assist in quarterly and yearly reporting requirements.
- Actively document and update new and existing processes developed, specifically around key internal controls.
- Manage and administer workflow and other related cloud platforms.
- A minimum five years of well-rounded corporate accounting experience, preferably in a large global organization with detailed SAP hands on experience, including but not limited to, issue resolution, business process optimization, financial control enhancements, system implementations and support.
- Blackline and/or other similar cloud platform expertise is a major positive.
- Combination of Public Accounting and Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Assertive, action orientated hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” – type approach.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and problem solve with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, resilient, collaborative, ability to juggle multiple projects at once and personally committed to achieving success.
- Attention to detail and continuous process improvement mindset.
- Ability to determine escalation requirements and ensure key issues are put in front of management/key stakeholders with recommendations for resolution.
Bachelor's degree - Accounting degree preferred
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media