R&D Process Engineer
$95000 to $115000 Per Year
Do you want to be part of the solution? World leader in cutting edge recycled products is seeking a Process Engineer with experience working in large scale processing facilities (plastics, steel, rubber, cement, minerals processing, mining etc) to develop and advance organizational production technology and capabilities. This firm is experiencing explosive growth presently with near term plans for major capacity expansion. Excellent salary, strong bonus compensation and a top benefits package make this a good opportunity for an engineer seeking long range career growth opportunities with the near term potential for a team leadership position. If you would like to work for a company known for market leadership and innovation then this opportunity will appeal to you. Full relocation assistance is available.
- Have a thorough understanding of manufacturing, operations and equipment design in large scale processing facilities.
- Use engineering experience and technical knowledge to design, troubleshoot and optimize new and existing processes to continue to drive innovation using new equipment, processes or other technologies.
- Use data to drive decisions on process design and optimization.
- Work with cross-functionally with manufacturing, materials sourcing, engineering and other functional organizations to align product requirements with process design and manufacturability.
- Design for safety by keeping employee safety, equipment design and material hazards at the forefront of new process development.
- Work with multiple equipment suppliers and vendors to vet out new and innovative process equipment.
- Support change management processes and procedures.
- Manages prioritization of activities to meet multiple project timeline requirements.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in part design and change management, and partners with engineering teams to optimize designs.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical)
- 5 to 10 years experience working on large scale processing projects in a heavy industry setting
- Strong knowledge of material handling systems and processing equipment
- Working knowledge of Solidworks, Autocad or similar software helpful but not required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media