Warehouse 2nd Shift Manager
$65000 to $80000 Per Year
- Founded over a century ago, our client is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators with a global presence in over 120 countries. They provide end-to-end logistics solutions enabled by their people, infrastructure, processes, and systems.
- Publicly traded company with over 200,000 employees worldwide
- This environment is a fast-paced, logistics operation.
Benefits and Features:
- Comprehensive benefits package – health, medical and dental
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401K matching program
Your Role with the Company:
- The 2nd Shift Manager is responsible for the safe execution of all warehouse operations to ensure timely and zero-defect operations. The Manager has direct responsibility on all activities within the warehouse including the management of employees and processes. The position’s accountabilities include team training and certification, processes, quality and audits, daily/weekly reporting of throughput, productivity and quality measurements, managing workload, resolving customer issues and identifying corrective actions and closure.
- The Shift Manager will provide daily direction to employees, performance coaching and management, and metric management. As part of the leadership team, the Shift Manager will contribute to other company internal projects as well as attend and facilitate training on subjects of ISO, safety, business controls, etc.
- 3 years’ experience as a supervisor or relevant role in Warehousing and/or Manufacturing area
- Experience in warehousing and/or electronics manufacturing
- Degree or diploma level with related experience
- Working knowledge with SAP IT system
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with low tolerance for error
- Self-starter and excellent organization skills
- Basic electrical concepts understanding
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media