$45000 to $65000 Per Year
A Chattanooga Developer / General Construction Company is looking immediately for an experienced bookkeeper that is familiar with Construction company office culture, dynamics and a fast-paced environment.
* Bookkeeping skills a PLUS
* Provide assistance to the Service & Controls Department Managers
* Provide assistance with Certified Payroll invoicing/billing/cost-tracking (experience in this area a BIG PLUS!)
* Assist in scheduling, receptionist, and administrative duties.
* Coordinate & generate invoice forms with the vendors, clients & other billable entities.
* Provide techs with a service ticket (work order) and receive those completed tickets back upon project completion
* Track project costs/receipts for inclusion on project billing
* Develop invoices for HQ to formalize and send to vendors, partners/clients, etc.
* Implement repair tickets for office equipment to service vendors when needed
* 3+ years of experience.
* Support Executive staff with event coordination & client entertainment at various times.
* 3+ Years experience in a Bookkeeping position.
* Construction company familiarity is a plus (but not required)
* High-energy / Positive Personality
* Detailed methodology
* Multi-Tasking ability a Must!
* Familiarity with office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.)
* Expert level ability for MS Office ( excel, email / outlook, Word, etc.)
* Familiarity with accounting software a Plus (Peachtree)
* Provides assistance to the Equipment Sales & Service and Department Managers
* Enter new projects and set up the project for tracking/management. Templates are established.
* Tracking and forwarding administration of project related forms such as contracts, certified payroll on Gov’t projects and miscellaneous forms to satisfy project requirements
* Receiving, tracking and forwarding of project invoices and sending to HQ for payment.
* Use of Peachtree Financial software “Job" functions to enter appropriate data for job labor/material costing, invoicing, retainage calculations, taxes, etc. These functions are assisted by HQ.
- Medical Insurance provided for Employee
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 7 Paid holidays
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
* Experience with Peachtree accounting software preferred but not required
* Experience with invoicing, cost-tracking / allocating
* Experience with the construction industry a PLUS
* Proficient with office equipment and general office administration duties.
* Great Personality and ability to answer/work incoming calls.
* Experience with organizing/coordinating office events
* Scheduling / Dispatching service techs for service calls.
* Experience with Assisting Project Management & Coordination is a BIG PLUS!
* Local Chattanooga Candidates only please.
* Candidates ONLY- no 3rd Party Agencies/Recruiters accepted
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media