QC Manager- Federal Projects
Formulate and maintain quality control objectives, coordinating them with production procedures, ensuring product reliability and cost minimization. The Quality Control Manager will play an integral role during all phases of a project, beginning in pre-construction and ending with project close-out. During the pre-construction phase, the individual will review all contract quality language and coordinate constructability with the owner and architect(s). During the construction of a project, work with teams to track and measure quality data for performed work, coordinate quality efforts with subcontractors, and be a resource for any quality-related issues on-site. Additional responsibilities include conducting inspections and walk throughs for close-out, setting and maintaining company policies relating to quality, and participating in business development activities, when applicable.Required Skills
- Strong knowledge of construction industry;
- Ability to interact with all members of project team: subcontractors, field staff, client, etc.;
- Innovative mindset that can identify and manage multiple consultants;
- Self-motivated, collaborative, assertive;
- Strong time management skills, able to work on multiple projects or tasks at once;
- Ability to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related area of specialty required;
- 7-10 years’ experience in the construction field or in a related area required;
- Thorough knowledge of the construction field's concepts, practices, and procedures required;
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media