Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultant
$10000 to $150000 Per Year
Oracle Gold level partner is currently seeking an Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultant to join their team! Are you an experienced consultant, passionate about Information Technology? The successful Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultant will effectively collaborate with clients and within a team to deliver quality results on projects.
This is a great opportunity for experienced consultants with Supply Chain Management experience, seeking a career with growth potential, professional development opportunities, and the chance to work with a wide variety of clients across various industries.
The primary responsibilities of the Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultant are to
- Perform Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM) project activities from a functional perspective, with focus on implementing, maintaining, and supporting Oracle Cloud applications.
- Solution design, business process analysis, and system integration.
- Provide implementation support, bug fixes, and customer support.
- Assist in the sales process to perform discovery, build statements of work, provide estimates, and provide subject matter expertise to organizations in the sales pipeline.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven success contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Customer oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related studies
- 7+ years of functional consulting and/or industry experience
- Experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP SCM including areas such as Inventory, Costing, Order Management, Procurement, Planning, Support, and Implementation
- Demonstrated experience leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, application designs, functional designs for integration and extensions, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Experienced in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Ability to analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions, and present in an understandable manner
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality written documentation
- Ability to travel (As needed, following CDC/COVID-19 safety guidelines)
- 1+ successfully completed and referenceable, full lifecycle Oracle Cloud implementation and/or support project.
- Certified in related area of Oracle Cloud
- Experience mentoring junior level consultants.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media