Systems Engineer - Lead
$70000 to $100000 Per Year
TITLE: Systems Engineering Lead
ENVIRONMENT: Heavy Mobile Equipment Manufacturing
LOCATION: Gainesville, Florida
REPORTS TO: Vice President
COMPENSATION RANGE: $85,000 to $100,000+
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor
RELOCATION PACKAGE: Yes
BENEFIT PACKAGE: Yes
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10+ Years
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE: Yes
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
POSITION SUMMARY: The System Engineering Lead position is responsible for assigned R&D and Engineering tasks. The System Engineering Lead is responsible for the design tasks and technical solutions performed in the responsibility area based on priorities set by immediate supervisor.
Would like you to bring to the table, strong IT software development qualities. Lots of data and not so much with machine control and be a solid problem solver.
- Will work in compliance with the company’s safety management program.
- Maintain technical coordination and support the Automation team and other departments, including, but not limited to, Production, Purchasing, Sales and customer Service.
- Conduct sprint planning and lead scrum meetings with developers both locally and overseas.
- Act as Product Owner and plan development schedule/content for assigned automation modules.
- Work with other Product Owners to get alignment of software resources for work availability.
- Publish software release together with detailed release notes and provide overview/training to relevant department.
- Ability to mentor and lead junior developers by stepping into code as deemed necessary.
- Project level work and be able to create work breakdown structure (WBS) in MS Project or similar software.
- Contribute to maintaining a team-working environment according to the company Core Values.
- Follow the R&D and Engineering strategic plan as prioritized by Engineering Manager and as communicated in performance evaluations.
- Provide support and work closely with other function in the organization as needed and prioritized by Engineering Manager.
- Fulfil any additional duties assigned by Engineering Manager.
- Demonstrate respect and commitment to the IMS System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018) taking accountability for its effectiveness and continual improvement.
The System Engineering Lead should have a minimum 10 years of practical experience in Mobile Machinery System Software Development. In addition, Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related engineering field. MS in Computer Science or related Engineering field is preferred.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media