Senior Project Manager for Regional GC - Industrial Construction Experience
Senior Project Manager for a Regional GC - Industrial Bldg Experience
- Full Service General Contractor that has operated continuously since 1918
- Licensed in 13 states
- Retail, Commercial, Healthcare, Multi-Family, Industrial Construction
- History of delivering quality services as well as quality construction
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Comprehensive Benefits Program: Health Insurance / STD, LTD, and Life Available / Dental and Vision coverage / Optional Life insurance for spouse available
- Bonus Eligible
- Vehicle allowance / fuel cards / per diem when applicable
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 8 Holidays / Personal Days
- Payroll Savings Plan
- The opportunity to work with a strong, stable company with a stellar reputation
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring a new building is built on time and within budget. This individual is responsible for ensuring all members of staff involved in the project are productive and will act as the point of contact for questions.
- Generate project schedules using computer software
- Anticipate, recognize, and negotiate changes from documented scope of work
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of construction project activities – both new start and facility upgrades. Contract administration – subcontracts, material purchasing within company policy & procedures.
- Implement project scope, schedules, & cost estimates for renovations, build outs for new facilities & acquisitions.
- Create a structure and organization for the management of a complex environment with emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency.
- Manage existing projects and assist Estimating Department when appropriate.
- College degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in the construction industry. Industrial Experience Required (Manufacturing / Process ) with at projects exceeding $10million in size.
- Experience with Tilt Wall / Steel Beam and Concrete desired.
- Excellent analytical, estimating, budgeting, and scheduling practices
- Strong experience providing written cost estimates, supporting narrative justifications, and proposals
- Previous experience in dealing with negotiated work
- Ability to manage contract documents written scope of work to ensure customer satisfaction and budget.
- Knowledge of labor laws, construction contracts, construction administration, and be familiar with the construction dispute resolution process.
- Quality Assurance, Safety and Regulatory expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be very organized in work flow and documentation process
- Ability to work large ($10 to $40million in size) or multiple mid sized projects simultaneously in a lean administrative environment
- Effective and proven relationship building skills
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media