Tax Director, Manager and Seniors - Hybrid and Home Based Flexible Hours
Top ranked entertainment / business management firm is searching for talented tax professionals at the Experienced Staff and Senior levels. We provide a wide range of tax and related consulting services to individual and commercial clients, primarily in the entertainment industry.
We offer a rewarding career path for exceptional and motivated individuals, within a reasonable work / life balance. Prefer locally based candidates who can work a hybrid schedule of both in-office and remote home based work. You will be exposed to a wide variety of projects that will give you the opportunity to stand out and make a difference. We offer high base salaries, overtime paid at time and one half for Staff and Seniors, visa assistance, and exceptional opportunities for career growth. If preferred, either a hybrid or a permanent home based role may be available.
Senior Staff Accountant - Tax
· Prepare and review federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, corporations, flow-through entities, and Trusts; prepare and review quarterly estimates.
· Prepare returns of higher complexity and review work of staff accountants as needed
· Ensure quality of work and effectively organize workflow
· Complete assigned engagements in a reasonable timeline and self-review work
· Tax research on technical matters as needed
· Prepare and respond to tax notices and interact with Federal, State and Local tax authorities
· Effectively communicate with all members of the firm and clients as needed
· Utilize firm software effectively, continued learning/developing of technical and soft skills while supporting and developing staff accountants
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Accounting, Business or Economics); Master’s degree a plus
· CPA License, CPA Candidate or Enrolled Agent preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of recent & relevant experience
· Effective written & verbal communication skills; analytical with a high attention to detail
· Ability to teach and lead others
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a positive attitude
· Client-focused and an eagerness to perform responsibilities to the best of their ability
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media