$40000 to $60000 Per Year
A Nashville General Construction Company is looking immediately for an experienced bookkeeper that is familiar with Construction company office culture, dynamics and a fast-paced environment.
* Bookkeeping skills a PLUS
* Provide assistance to the Service & Controls Department Managers
* Provide assistance with Certified Payroll invoicing/billing/cost-tracking (experience in this area a BIG PLUS!)
* Assist in scheduling, receptionist, and administrative duties.
* Coordinate & generate invoice forms with the vendors, clients & other billable entities.
* Provide techs with a service ticket (work order) and receive those completed tickets back upon project completion
* Track project costs/receipts for inclusion on project billing
* Develop invoices for HQ to formalize and send to vendors, partners/clients, etc.
* Implement repair tickets for office equipment to service vendors when needed
* 3+ years of experience.
* Support Executive staff with event coordination & client entertainment at various times.
* 3+ Years experience in a Bookkeeping position.
* Construction company familiarity a plus (but not required)
* High-energy / Positive Personality
* Detailed methodology
* Multi-Tasking ability a Must!
* Familiarity with office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.)
* Expert level ability for MS Office ( excel, email / outlook, Word, etc.)
* Familiarity with accounting software a Plus (Peachtree)
* Provides assistance to the Equipment Sales & Service and Department Managers
* Enter new projects and set up the project for tracking/management. Templates are established.
* Tracking and forwarding administration of project related forms such as contracts, certified payroll on Gov’t projects and miscellaneous forms to satisfy project requirements
* Receiving, tracking and forwarding of project invoices and sending to HQ for payment.
* Use of Peachtree Financial software “Job" functions to enter appropriate data for job labor/material costing, invoicing, retainage calculations, taxes, etc. These functions are assisted by HQ.
- FREE Medical Insurance for Employee
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 7 Paid holidays
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
* Experience with Peachtree accounting software (a MUST)
* Experience with invoicing, cost-tracking / allocating
* Experience with the construction or mechanical industry a PLUS
* Proficient with office equipment and general office administration duties.
* Great Personality and ability to answer/work incoming calls.
* Experience with organizing/coordinating office events
* Scheduling / Dispatching service techs for service calls.
* Experience with Assisting Project Management & Coordination is a BIG PLUS!
* Local Nashville Candidates only please.
* Candidates ONLY- no 3rd Party Agencies/Recruiters accepted
If you are qualified for this position, live within 15-20 minutes of the downtown Nashville area and are looking for a new opportunity---- please reply with your resume and references to the link provided.
We look forward to speaking to you soon!Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media