$110000 to $140000 Per Year
Our organization help cities, counties and special districts maximize revenues through research and discovery efforts, financial and economic analysis, and provision of software that supports local government operations in a variety of important ways. We are regarded as a leader, occupying a specific niche in the financial services sector and serving over 600 local governments nationwide. Leveraging our talented team of professionals, along with leading edge software and database systems, discovery efforts have recovered over $3 billion for our local government partners.
Team members individually and collectively aspire to the following core values:
Deliver Excellence In Everything – We anticipate needs and believe that delivering extraordinary service, inside and outside our organization, is key to our success. We passionately pursue excellence in everything we do.
Do The Right Thing – We always act in the best interests of our company and our clients. We are respectful, have high integrity, and are accountable for our actions.
Foster Relationships – We build lasting relationships based on trust with our teams and our clients. We value collaboration toward our common goals and inspire each other to improve and progress.
Give Generously – We give generously of our time and resources with our teammates, clients and communities. We impart information for best practices, encourage professional development, and support charitable community organizations.
Enjoy The Journey – We enjoy our journey and enthusiastically celebrate our successes. We have fun and find fulfillment working with our colleagues and clients.
Be Authentic, Grateful, and Humble – We are thankful for the success we have achieved individually and as a company and never take it for granted.
The Senior Manager of Finance and Accounting/Corporate Development will play a central role in all aspects of corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, strategic partnerships, special projects, corporate strategy, and corporate accounting. The role is highly rewarding and challenging but provides work life balance in a tremendous team oriented company culture.
- Partner with all levels of management and staff across on the company's most strategic and impactful initiatives
- Serve as a Project Leader, Project Manager or analytical resource on projects
- Responsible for business case formulation, financial modeling and accounting analysis, strategic research, due diligence, project management and other value add strategic, change management and process improvement initiatives
- Prepare senior executive and Board of Directors presentations and exhibits
- Serve in a leadership and mentoring role to staff
- Illustrative projects are a diverse and exciting blend of topics, including annual company forecasting, company stock valuation, strategic partnership / M&A deal evaluation, accounting process improvement, corporate accounting, pricing analysis, competitive research, investment analysis, key performance indicator analysis, vendor due diligence, strategy formulation, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting or related analytical field, from a competitive institution
- MBA preferred
- Understands and thoroughly represents ’s core values
- 5-10 years of experience preferred or other background demonstrating the ability to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Strong desire to work on diverse projects, ranging from operations and accounting/tax in nature to strategic and investment focused
- Prior experience in mergers & acquisitions, investment banking, corporate finance or strategy consulting combined with a strong background in accounting, within the professional services and/or notable company required
- Prior experience successfully leading and managing teams and people required
- Highly collaborative with a team building approach mentality
- Highly analytical but with exceptional communication and people skills, both written and oral
- Strong understanding and application of corporate finance, financial modeling, and corporate accounting required
- Conceptual understanding and practical experience with company valuation methodologies strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in all MS office suite products, including MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with legal documents and negotiations a plus
- Competitive Base Pay and performance based bonus
- Opportunity to participate in 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, LTD and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off for Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (learn more about the ESOP
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media