Senior Human Resources Generalist
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
administer human resources policies and procedures in our manufacturing plant. You will collect and analyze HR data, and makes recommendations to management.
In this role, you will be trusted to:
- Perform activities in functions such as employment, compensation, benefits, training, compliance reporting and employee relations.
- Participates with recruiting programs, interviewing, screening, evaluating and selecting qualified applicants.
- Participates with managers regarding job evaluation requests.
- Interprets human resources policies, counsels employees concerning work related problems and conducts termination interviews.
- Conducts and prepares material for employee orientations.
- Conducts research, analyzes data and prepares recommendations on assigned projects.
- Provides assistance to line management regarding employee relations practices.
- May provide technical guidance to lower level staff.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Knowledge of HR techniques, applications and programs.
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP) and Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to utilize and recognize ways to improve workflow efficiency and implement change.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media