Cost Accounting Manager
Our client, recently listed as one of America's fastest growing companies, is now looking for a Cost Accounting Manager to join their team.
In this role, the Cost Accounting Manager will report to the Plant Controller and be responsible for various cost accounting activities, ensuring accurate analysis, and supporting the overall financial management of their operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help develop a budget for the Manufacturing facility.
- Develop standard labor and overhead rates.
- Conduct quarterly material shrink and yield analysis.
- Assess modifications and revise accrual for outdated inventory while collaborating with the Inventory Manager and QC Manager as necessary.
- Manage product specifications by regularly reviewing bulk formulations to ensure accurate costing.
- Conduct weekly reviews of manufacturing orders to ensure the accuracy of transactions and variances.
Degree in accounting required. CMA or CPA a plus.
4 to 12 years' experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
SAP experience a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media