Become part of a rapidly growing team, dedicated to building creative solutions for the Mortgage Servicing industry. Our client provides exceptional customer experience. They are passionate about providing a collaborative and cohesive team environment that is focused on a strategy to continuously develop and improve their processes and technology.
Our client works to develop their team to be caring and compassionate with a strong sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial environment!
As a Financial Analyst will be responsible for overall financial and operational support. The support includes budgeting, forecasting, month-over-month variance driver analytics as well as analytics pertaining to: expense, productivity metrics, volume reporting, and financial package compilation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Track and analyze fluctuations in expenses and revenues
- Provide commentary for those fluctuations
- Prepare, review, and distribute monthly financial reports to senior and executive management
- Monitor and analyze volume and operational metric reports
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports as needed
- Partner with Corporate Accounting to gain efficiencies pertaining to Month-End Close
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics required
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in preparing and maintaining financial models, budgets, reporting, consolidation and financial analysis
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the Title and Mortgage industry a plus
- Experience utilizing SQL or other database management background a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately is critical
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media