Account Manager (Inside)
$43000 to $55000 Per Year
We are seeking an Inside Account Manager to maintain and strengthen customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and company profitability. This individual will work closely with the outside sales team with existing customer contracts and/or orders for industrial supplies and parts. The Inside Account Management team works with manufacturing customers to ensure they have the supplies they need to do business.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and to grow a career within a dynamic industry.
On a daily basis, the Inside Account Manager will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Developing sales and profits through regular contact with current accounts and customer prospects, processing customer orders, reviewing and expediting orders and resolving customer issues
- Supplying product information to customers and promoting sales;
- Reviewing customer requests and providing quotes;
- Promoting the customers’ use of proprietary inventory control program;
- Reviewing and adjusting purchase order pricing according to branch marginal goals;
- Working with quality department on approvals and returned product;
- Assisting in the preparation and presentation of “Account Reviews” with customers
- 2+ years’ experience in an account management, sales (or similar)
- Experience with products and/or parts within industrial, manufacturing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
- High attention to detail, i.e. utilizing computer software, in self-monitoring the completion of daily tasks, and in customer follow-through
- Professional demeanor with both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and oral communication, i.e discussing product details with the customer
- Accountability in problem solving; initiative in resolving customer issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media