Our client is a sign company located in Chicago that manufacturers and installs custom signage on a local and national level.
This is a full time & direct hire opportunity!
- Using the CNC machine - must have experience in sign industry.
- Fitting the right tools to active machines
- Performing proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories
- Setting tolerance levels and cutting speeds
- Translates the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production
- Inspecting workflows to ensure that technical and quality standards are met
- Devising a work plan to efficiently carry out daily machining
- Operator Graphtec vinyl plotter
- Operator MultiCam 1000 CNC Router
- Operate GravoGraph 6000 CNC Engraver and Brailer
- CNC machining experience (At least 6 months)
- Entry level Adobe Illustrator experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Exception communication skills
- Highly organized and independent
- Quality oriented
- Team player
Monday - Friday from 8am - 4pm. Overtime is available, not required.
*IMPORTANT: The company does not have health insurance YET. They will provide a monthly stipend to help with the cost of your insurance until they are able to provide it to you*
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media