Full Stack Software Engineer
Stealth-mode fintech startup is looking for an experienced full stack engineer to join the development team.
The ideal candidate will design, develop, and support the platform. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to place their mark on a transformative FinTech company.
The full stack developer will build the front end applications and related architecture components and contribute to building a cloud-first culture grounded in DevOps on AWS.
- Develop React web applications
- Leverage and enhance DevOps pipelines, automated tests, and cloud infrastructure
- Deliver software using agile best practices
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of full-time professional software engineering experience
- Significant experience with React
- US Citizenship or Green Card required.
Skills & Abilities:
- Grounded in solid software engineering principles
- A thirst for knowledge and ability to work independently
- Deep understanding of the React ecosystem
- Automated testing with Jest, Cypress, or similar technologies
- Experience developing on AWS or alternative cloud service provider
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Nest, Next and GraphQL
- Experience with monorepos
- Experience with containers and serverless architectures
- Experience with messaging, streaming and event driven architectures
- Experience or strong interest in FinTech
- This is a remote position in the Eastern Time zone. This position will work with local and global team members.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media