Structural Engineer - Mid Level
Structural Engineer - CFS Design
We are searching for a Structural Engineer to to Cold Formed Steel Design for our client's McDonough Office (South Atlanta).
- Detail and engineer curtainwall, load bearing and roofing for light gauge steel products.
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering design documents.
- Develop probable cost estimates for project.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering 2 years of Structural Building Design Experience.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD; familiarity with other engineering software programs desired
- EIT/FE or PE (Professional Engineer) license highly preferred
- Familiarity with light gauge steel framing systems and building codes a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media