MANAGER OF CARE COORDINATION (Multiple Locations) 1943793
$100000 to $133000 Per Year
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
The Manager, Care Coordination (Case Management or Utilization Review) supervises, facilitates, and coordinates the Care Management system. This includes all the activities of the Case Managers and Social Workers. The position evaluates the patient care outcomes as well as the financial outcomes this system impacts. This position collaborates with all hospital departments within SWHS; medical staff, Home Health Care/Hospice agencies; durable medical equipment companies; nursing homes; and others to assure patient care coordination is efficient, of high quality and cost effective. He/she is responsible for the operational functions of the department including staffing, scheduling, performance management and financial/productivity. This position assists in teaching others how to analyze patient care data and how to present it to reach the goals of the organization. He/she follows Service Excellence standards and assures that these standards are followed by the department’s associates.
Demonstrates well developed problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles of utilization management and care coordination.
- Computer skills in word processing.
- Three (3) years’ experience in acute hospital, with experience in Case Management or Utilization Review.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory role
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATION
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nurse Program, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
REQUIRED LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS
- Current California Registered Nurse License preferred
- CPUR, CPUM, CCM or other national certification in Utilization Review or Case Management preferred.
- LCSW preferred
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
CPUR, CPUM, CCM orother national certification in Utilization Review or Case Managementpreferred
Do you have at least 3 years experience in a Supervisory role?
Do you have at least 3 years in an acute care hospital with experience in Case Management or Utilization Review?
- Ideal candidate will have acute care, case management experience leading RN Case Managers and Social Workers.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media