Project Engineer - Water Treatment
A successful and established company who manufactures systems that treat and purify water for municipalities and a variety of industries is looking for a Project Engineer with a Chemical Engineering degree to design and manage challenging water treatment applications. In business for 50 years and each project is different so your work stays fresh.
No need for casual Fridays... because they make every effort to provide a relaxed and fun environment. Plus they understand the importance or work/life balance and offer great benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, specifies and interprets P&ID’s, BOM’s and O&M’s
- Provides submittal and start-up support
- Completes required bids and proposals
- Designs and conducts operational tests
- Reads and interprets blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and reports
- Provide engineering support
- Occasional travel (less than 10%)
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 2-5 years related experience
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with designing piping systems (2+ years)
- Ability to perform calculations needed for drawing creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel, Word, Adobe Word Processing software
Why work here:
- Competitive salary with great benefits package
- Casual work environment
- Open door policy with administration
- Low travel required. (less than 10%)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media