Project Manager, Airport Engineer
$10000 to $135000 Per Year
The Airport Project Manager position will be responsible for the entire life cycle of aviation/airport projects (capital improvement planning, grant facilitation, land acquisition, design, bidding, construction administration, and closeout).
- Responsible for the design and project management of airport engineering projects from start to finish.
- Provide consultation on design construction, and or maintenance of municipal public facilities.
- Complete project documents (detailed work scope, outline, tasks, budgets, and schedules...)
- Perform marketing and business development.
- 10+ years of airport design and project management experience (federally funded and state airport improvement projects, general aviation, and commercial airports)
- Must a Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
Why work here:
- An industry leader with a great reputation, variety of projects and great leadership
- They are a leader in airport/aviation design services
- Career growth path for professional development and potential path to partnership
- Culture, career growth, compensation and exciting work is what you will enjoy here!
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media