$100000 to $140000 Per Year
Position: Senior Project Manager
Job ID: (MH42-21)
Location: Memphis, TN area
Compensation: $100-$140K “range” Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Excellent Benefit Pkg, with Nice Perks & Relocation Package
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Project Manager is responsible for collaborating with multiple departments to develop, plan and manage the plant’s capital improvements with an emphasis on meeting timelines, budget requirements, environmental standards and production schedules.
- Lead and facilitate communication and integration of plant priorities into short & long-term capital projects of $100,000 - $1,000,000 dollars.
- Track budgetary costs utilizing a well-defined budget
- Facilitate early project scope development and assignments with other departments
- Project Manager will identify and evaluate risk levels for each activity along with a backup plan should unforeseen issues arise during project implementation
- Ensure that a change control process is in place for any changes that may occur over the life of the project
- Provide timely status updates to management team and internal customers
- Manage internal and external project personnel and site technical/financial resources
- BS Degree preferred
- PMP Certification is a plus, but not mandatory
- 5+ years of experience working in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Analytical skills in problem assessment, data interpretation and forecasting
- High level of proficiency with project controls (cost & schedule) programs
- Strong background with MS Office products. Strong understanding of cost accounting methods and systems
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media