$100000 to $125000 Per Year
Work autonomy, zero micro-management, full empowerment.
Those are some of the reasons people join our team.
Read more below...
- Manage the data extract and load processes for all operational and reporting databases.
- Create metadata, data maps and definitions for all source system data.
- Manage windows server instances and maintain all operating system and application software.
- Create and manage all data transfers from internal systems
- Manage data flows to the data warehouse and across systems as needed.
- Participate in development and management of data governance, adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain effective documentation
Position Skills and Requirements
The successful candidate will have experience liaising between data analytics and marketing, sales, operations and customer experience functions.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Database Administration.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Server (2008 R2/2014/2016)
- Hands on knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence offering of products - Reporting Services, Integration Services or other ETL tools
- Knowledge of high availability architecture including data replication, transaction log shipping and database mirroring
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2008 R2/2012/2016) maintenance and administration
- Extensive knowledge of software maintenance lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of FTP and production data transfer mechanisms including PGP encryption
- Direct experience managing large databases
- Experience with configuration management tools, i.e. Azure DevOps.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; able to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with the project management function
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Mortgage industry experience a plus
- Collaborator and Team player who goes the extra mile to help the teams and the business even if the exact problem is not in his/her leadership purview
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media