Institutional Onboarding, Analyst, Crypto Exchange
Our client is one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. They provide access to the new and exciting digital markets space that enable individuals to control their financial destinies. They represent the future of finance. You can be a part of this future by joining their team.
They are looking for an Institutional Onboarding Analyst to join their Compliance Team. The Compliance team is the company’s gatekeeper and proactively identifies, mitigates, and manages risk while adhering to AML/KYC and BSA regulations and procedures. This role will require the individual to thrive in a fast-past environment, have an inquisitive mind, and a team-player attitude.
As an Institutional Onboarding Analyst,
- Conduct due diligence and Know Your Customer review of corporate clients, including engagement with the client from submission of application, finalized review, and approval.
- Draft and update internal policies in accordance with BSA/AML regulations.
- Review OFAC sanctions screening generated from screening tools, conducting additional due diligence as needed, and performing annual account review of institutional accounts.
- Assist in developing technical specifications for tool enhancements, build-out, and fine-tuning of the onboarding process.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the onboarding experience, account review, and sanctions screenings policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with the current regulatory landscape and compliance requirements of the cryptocurrency industry; with emphasis on applicable BSA/AML requirements for detection of potentially suspicious activity
- Work closely with risk and compliance colleagues across the company
- 2+ years in AML investigations and/or onboarding of institutional clients
- Knowledge and expertise of relevant AML/BSA regulations and
- Passion for crypto a plus
- ACAMS certification a plus
- Experience with state MTL Licensing Process a plus!
Competitive base salary + bonuses (tokens)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media