Financial Data Analyst
$30 to $38 Per Hour
Our client is updating their ERP systems for an Financial Data Analyst who can help with data testing and data transfer. MS Access experience is a MUST HAVE.
Hyperion / Essbase exposure also important.
The contract length could go up to six months or more. There is a strong possibility that this role will go temp to hire.
The ideal candidate will have 2 plus years of Accounting/Finance experience and possess a general knowledge of P&L, General Ledger and Financial Statements. They must understand the flow of data in accounting and how accounts are structured.
- The Analyst, Finance ERP Data Reconciler position will support the Project Aurora team with analysis during the conversion and validation phases of the ERP implementation:
- Responsible for performing monthly data validation of P&L and stat accounts for all scenarios/versions
- Research individual intersection variances between converted data and source data
- Work with senior team members to problem solve and propose solutions
- Take notes in meetings and track follow-up items
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- Microsoft Access proficiency required, validating to data sets. Import Excel files and run and design Access queries.
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting/ Finance
- Knowledge of Oracle, and Hyperion Essbase a plus
- Prior data mapping is preferred.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency needed pivot tables and variance analysis required and modeling experience preferred.
- Need a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects, while working independently and within a team structure.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media