Credit Solutions Manager
$70000 to $70000 Per Year
Our client an Eastside Cleveland suburb financial institution is hiring for a Credit Solutions Manager. This person will be in charge of the overall management of the Credit Solutions department and is responsible for the department's performance and daily operations. The Credit Solutions Manager must lead by example, coach to the right behaviors, and hold their team accountable to do what’s best for their members.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- 30% Provide leadership, coach, train, manage the performance of staff to ensure department achieves delinquency/charge off control and meets operational goals.
- 30% Monitor all department activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures as well as federal and state regulations.
- 15% Ensure collections processes are followed through including collecting delinquent loan payments and recovering collateral.
- 10% Coordinate bankruptcy hearings, foreclosures, small claims actions and refer accounts to legal.
- 5% Demonstrate responsibility for the security of member information and credit union property.
- 5% Consistently contributes to the team and achievement of credit union goals and objectives.
- 5% Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
1. Maintain the credit union's charge off and delinquent accounts at or below levels established in the business plan.
2. Maximize the collection and recovery of credit union assets from delinquent and charged off accounts. Yearly production expectations will be analyzed and discussed accordingly.
3. Notate and preserve detailed track record for all accounts.
4. Ensure all collection activity is legal and follows credit union policy.
5. Provide professional, timely, and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
6. Develop recommendations for cost efficiencies and enhancements to policies, procedures, and processes by monitoring trends in collections.
7. Ensure the department achieves assigned goals and that direct reports achieve all their individual goals.
8. Note observations of employee performance. Give and receive feedback from the employee. Complete performance reviews within the prescribed timeframe.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience: Two years to five years of similar or related experience.
- Education: Two year college degree.
- Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside connections become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and individuals) becomes necessary.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media