$55000 to $60000 Per Year
$55-60K plus 5% bonus
Our progressive, global client company in the Omaha, Nebraska area is seeking a high-energy, detailed, results-focused Compliance Coordinator for their Engineering team. This person will have daily interaction with the Operations, Product Development, Sales, Quality and EHS teams. This Compliance Coordinator is responsible for making sure various products meet regulatory, legal and other compliance obligations by reviewing product designs for compliance, submitting regulatory paperwork, communicating with all interested parties and staff members at all levels as well as customers about compliance regulations. This Compliance Coordinator will maintain product safety listings with Nationally Recognized Test Labs (NRTLs), confirming regulatory compliance to Environmental Directives and support product compliance actions for export. This Compliance Coordinator will report to the Engineering Manager.
- Organize and maintain compliance documentation records by product type/material number for various products from internal reports, NRTLs and 3rd
- Assist in organizing compliance programs by preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources including test laboratories and equipment.
- Assist in the implementation and management of supply chain/vendor compliance tools to manage Substances of Concern, Safety Data Sheets, and conflict minerals/materials.
- Review Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) for compliance with product NRTL files and Environmental Directives.
- Meet with third party inspectors and auditors to complete compliance audits of 2 manufacturing facilities.
- Document any non-conformance during compliance or internal audits and work to implement corrective action to bring products or processes into compliance.
- Update compliance knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging compliance engineering practices and standards.
- Control access to the companies Regulatory Compliance partners, including UL gatekeeper and similar administrative roles relative to software or compliance use.
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology, Design or Drafting, Mechatronics, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years experience with mechanical and electrical system design is preferred.
- Project management, admin and quality assurance experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Nationally Recognized Test Labs and confirming regulatory compliance to Environmental Directives.
- Must be comfortable reviewing Engineering Change Orders for compliance to NRTL files and Environmental Directories.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of UL and emerging compliance in engineering practices and standards.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory codes such as UL, NEC, IEC, ATEX, and NFPA.
- Ability to manage many concurrent projects while maintaining a high level of productivity to complete projects on time.
- Proficient in MS office programs.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media