Electrical Maintenance Technician (2nd or 3rd shift)
Due to New Business Growth we are seeking motivated, qualified candidates with strong interpersonal skills to join our team.
Electrical Maintenance Tech (2nd Shift)
Hours 5:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. with weekly overtime
- Perform preventive maintenance on industrial production and facility equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning industrial production and facility equipment.
- Perform upgrades to equipment that supports improvements to safety, quality and on-time delivery.
- Perform installation of new equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting PLC and CNC control systems.
- Experience in AC/DC electrical control and power systems.
- Experience with Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Ability to read and utilize electrical and mechanical schematics and blueprints.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with NEC, NFPA 70E and OSHA standards.
- All tools and test equipment to perform daily task are provided.
- Basic computer skills.
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Vocational training certificate, college technical degree or equivalent experience is required.
$1.00 Shift Differential, Air Conditioned Facility, Company-wide Bonus opportunity twice a year, Monthly Perfect Attendance bonus, low cost Medical insurance (low employee cost & low deductible), Vision, Dental, Life, Disability insurance, 401k, Exercise Facility on site, Free Uniforms, Vehicle Discount Programs, Generous Vacation Time & PTO time (paid time off). Plus many more benefits
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media