Chicago, IL OR San Francisco, CA
We are a fast-growing HR Tech start-up looking to hire a Solutions Consultant with exceptional client facing skills and previous HR background to join our team. We have a simple mission; To Ensure Solution Selection. Our role is to enthuse our prospects about our solution’s revolutionary approach, and in doing so, demonstrate we are the optimal solution to meet their business, functional and methodological requirements. Solutions Consultants are the bridge between our Account Executives and our prospective and existing customers. The SC is responsible for understanding our customers’ business requirements, mapping those to our offerings, and delivering solution demonstrations and presentations that illustrate their business value. SCs partner with sales to lead the extended team throughout the pre-sales cycle, providing deep product and HR industry knowledge to ensure the successful execution of our sales strategy.
About the company
Our company is a revolutionary startup based in New York and Tel Aviv. Our pioneering Internal Talent Marketplace has disrupted the HR Tech industry and is now powering some of the world’s largest, and most innovative companies in their journey of becoming future-ready workforces. If HR tech, career development, and the future of work are issues you care about - you’re in for a crazy ride.
More About The Job
You will be working with our Account Executives on winning more deals, faster!
You will own the presentation and demonstrations of our offerings and solution for all qualified prospects, and existing clients.
You will be responsible for all business, functional and methodological aspects of our solution as part of the sales cycle, including the solution demos & workshops, addressing client’s business challenges, fostering relationships with relevant stakeholder
You will utilize a customer centric approach in adapting our sales and pre-implementation approach to customer pains and needs, creating content, demos and other tools to drive a tailored and collaborative sales cycle with our clients.
You will become a source of knowledge and thought leadership of our solution’s current and future capabilities and functionalities, supporting the company's employees and clients alike.
You will operate within software start-up environment collaborating closely with your colleagues across the company
- Domain expertise in one or many HR verticals
- 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers in a client-facing commercial role, where you provide creative, outside-the-box solutions to business challenges.
- Experience scoping, managing, and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts.
- You have good interpersonal, communication, persuasion, and presentation skills. You have a passion for telling engaging stories that both demonstrate our products value and bring our solution to life.
- You are agile, with a love of thinking on your feet and a knack of steering conversations involving a variety of different stakeholders, from end-users to the C-Suite.
- You are highly motivated, and independent self-starter with a high level of integrity and professionalism, who is a team player and can thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media