The Quality Manager manages the Quality function for the facility including supervisory responsibilities for up to 10 direct reports and manage their assigned tasking to ensure coverage to support daily production needs. The position leads the development, implementation and maintenance of all facility Quality Management System processes, standards, and certifications. The Quality Manager develops, maintains, and implements quality system procedures and instructions in compliance with international quality standards and customer and regulatory requirements
- Leads corrective and preventive action along with standardize metrics and best practices within the operation.
- Leads the internal audit program.
- Develops and implements advanced product quality planning approach.
- Develops and implements product and process quality control and quality approach.
- Gathers and uses customer performance metrics as a mechanism into the design and development of products.
- Develops and implements a receiving inspection protocol.
- Review and develop subsequent modifications of the quality assurance program.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s Quality certifications.
- Conducts predictive analysis on assembler error rate and type in order to facilitate training.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes.
- Interface with customer engineering and quality representatives.
- Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time while meeting or exceeding quality standards.
- Troubleshoot and communicate any quality issues that arise that may affect the production schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline.
- Five or more years quality assurance experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated record of quality systems and certification (ISO-9001, UL) implementation.
- Lean Six Sigma certified Black Belt (preferred) or Green Belt.
- Knowledge and understanding of IPC standards to include 610 and 620 preferred.20
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media