Responsibilities: Immediate opening for a qualified Plant Maintenance Manager for a cheese Production facility. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and direction of the maintenance programs setting priorities for repairs, installations, projects, and preventative maintenance in a 24/7/365 operation.
- Lead, coach, and mentor maintenance team members assisting them in their continued development and performance.
- Supervise on-site contractors ensuring their delivery of quality work while complying with safety and food quality protocols.
- Manage department budget and capital projects.
- Ensure safe, reliable, and efficient operations.
- Ensure food safety and quality standards are consistently maintained.
Requirements: Previous leadership experience is REQUIRED. Additionally, a degree in industrial, mechanical, electrical, or process engineering plus at least six years in a food manufacturing environment is strongly preferred. Ten years of strong relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree. Specific preferred experiences include:
- CI and Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- Dairy industry experience
- Knowledge of fluid processing systems
- Experience with the majority of the following: PLCs, electrical, HVAC, CIP systems, processing and packaging equipment, high pressure steam boilers and ammonia refrigeration preferred. Expertise in all of these is not required.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media