Technical Support - Automation Products
Automation and controls expertise needed in the Cumming, GA area for an Automation Products company, for troubleshooting issues and answering technical pre-sales and post-sales questions received via, phone, email and/or chat. Questions may involve any product from any line which include: PLC's/I/O/PC Control, HMI's/Communications, Drives/Motors/Motion, Process/Fluid Power, Power Distribution and Industrial Components.Apply Online
Why work here?:
Why work here?:
- NO TRAVEL
- 8-5 or 8-6 with half day off each week, NO OVERTIME
- Quarterly bonuses and generous profit sharing
- Team-based culture
- Training provided first month and ongoing training every few days
- Excellent benefits: health/dental/life insurance, 401k, bonus, profit sharing
- On-campus cafe and gym and exercise classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Customer Support/Troubleshooting - Provide solutions to customer issues received via, phone, email and/or chat. Maintain internal database (Heat application) of call information. May conduct technical research, testing and/or re-create customer issues using actual equipment and configurations to assist in trouble-shooting.
- Training – Attend team meetings and training sessions to learn new products. When not taking calls, may also train/re-train on existing products to increase knowledge.
- Documentation – May create application notes, review product documentation and update hard-copy or online documentation as needed.
- Point of Contact – Act as a Tech Support liaison with other teams when new products are considered. This may include documentation development and review for new products as well as evaluation and/or development assistance for new products.
- Requires 5 years experience, or Technical Degree with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting/start-up experience.
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting Windows to industrial Ethernet network.
- HMI programming and troubleshooting experience.
- Communications experience with various industry networking solutions (Devicenet, Profibus, etc.) desirable.
- Experience with AC servo, Variable frequency drives, and stepper systems products a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media