RN Unit Director-Medical PCU
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced RN to join our Medical PCU as the Unit Director. This is a 24 bed telemetry PCU that specializes in the care of Hospitalist Medicine patients. We offer supportive leadership, shared decision-making, state-of-the-art technological resources, inter-professional teamwork, and innovative learning.
- Registered Nurse with 3 years of supervisory experience in a hospital setting.
- Currently licensed as Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- AHA BLS-HCP required.
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, communication, team leadership, priority setting and work competency skills
- Provides day to day leadership for successful implementation of goals and objectives for a department.
- daily throughput of unit, patient rounding, employee rounding,
- quality monitoring of unit, planning of budget and managing expenses.
- manage a total of 50 FTE's, including 2 operations managers that handle much of the day to day duties.
- very competitive salary based on experience and bonus
- Full Hospital benefits to include medical, dental vision, 403B, pension plan, annual CME, childcare assistance
- interview and relocation expenses.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media