Program Leader - Polishing
$115000 to $130000 Per Year
As Manufacturing Engineer - Program Leader you will be the Polishing Expert for a global, high-volume, consumer goods manufacturer. You will work in a collaborative company culture to create and implement a polishing strategy for the company’s entire manufacturing network. You will perform a variety of duties related to conceptualizing, developing, and implementing assembly and automation solutions and be responsible for projects involving equipment design, build and assembly, installation, and equipment acceptance for the wide variety of products produced.
Reasons to work for the company:
Full comprehensive benefits package with enrollment beginning the first week of employment for Medical/Dental/Vision, excellent 401K match with contributions vested immediately, 12 paid holidays, 5 PTO, and accrual of 18 days of vacation.
To best perform in this role, you will need to possess or have the following:
- BA/BS Degree or 10 years of equivalent experience required. Engineering degree and/or MBA preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience preferred in any or all the following:
- Experience with the polishing process and polishing equipment in a leadership role in a high volume, consumer product manufacturing environment.
- Practical shop-floor work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Experience with modern factory management techniques (e.g. Demand Flow Technology, Design of Experiments, Design for Assembly, etc.).
- Ability to travel 60-75% to manufacturing facilities in USA, Mexico, China, Philippines.
For a complete list of responsibilities and duties please apply.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media