- Ability to identify creative solutions and address customer and market needs.
- Conceptualize and design RF interconnect products using 3D CAD.
- Actively participate and support peer design reviews and other team efforts.
- Review and approve detail drawings.
- A priority focus on RF connector design.
- Review test results and address deviations as required.
- Mentor and develop other members of the team.
- Work and communicate regularly with Marketing, Quality and Operations
- The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with experience in blueprint reading, GD&T and tolerance stack-ups.
- 5+ Years’ of experience in RF connector design
- Ability to use SolidWorks and MS Office Suite, MS Project, SharePoint Document Management and general computer literacy.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills, a professional demeanor, cooperative personality and a team attitude are all required. Works well with others and interacts effectively and efficiently with internal and external people and groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive cross functional team expertise including technical and non-technical work.
- Analytical and creative thinker, problem solver, result-orientated and focused.
- Motivated, high achiever, persistent and conscientious.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media