Field Service Representative - Kansas City, MO 1512
Our client has an opening for a Field Service Representative to provide on-site service including preventive maintenance, calibration, repair, and installation. This position will cover the Midwestern states. The starting salary range for this position is $27.60 -$31.65 per hour and depends on technical and service experience within the analytical instrumentation field. The compensation includes bonus opportunities. Sign on bonus available for qualified candidates. Our client offers a monthly car allowance/mileage reimbursement, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of instruments at customer sites within the assigned region.
- Managing inventory, trip planning, and administrative tasks related to service functions.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2 years’ experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining complex analytical instruments.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and repair tools
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media