Automation Engineer - Food & Beverage
Work remotely for privately-owned international systems integration firm with multiple offices including Indianapolis, IN. They need Automation Engineers with food & beverage industry experience to help provide custom automation solutions to Fortune 500 food & beverage companies.
Why Work Here:
- Stable company in business for over 30 years
- Fun and fast-paced culture with team collaboration
- Work-life-balance is encouraged
- Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k matching
- Work remotely from home office!
- Work directly with customers and your team to design custom automation manufacturing processes
- Develop multiple projects utilizing a variety of automation technologies and platforms
- Spend time at customer sites assisting with startups
- Work can be done remotely but will need to work sometimes at offices based in Indianapolis, IN (within 2-hour drive from Indy is preferred) Other options are or Austin, TX - Racine, WI - Los Angeles, CA – Melbourne, FL
- 3+ years of experience industrial automation knowledge
- Proficient in electrical design, PLC ladder logic programming, HMI programming, computer programming, and commissioning.
- Experience with Allen-Bradley, iFix, Wonderware, and Ignition is strongly preferred. AutoCAD is a plus
- Customer service focused
- Travel will be around 25% overnight stays
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media