$85000 to $95000 Per Year
We are currently seeking a Plant Controller in the West Plains, Missouri area.
The Plant Controller will direct and manage the plant financial reporting and cost accounting activities.
This position has a strong focus in cost accounting, inventory control and production planning capacity. Candidates should have strong experience in manufacturing cost accounting, cost variance reporting, inventory control, scrap reduction efforts and in working with Plant Management in helping to make the facilities cost efficient.
- Control of the plant costs factors of labor, overhead and freight
- Control the plant waste of scrap, raw and finished goods inventory and control of material variances
- Performs product line profitability analysis and analyze the daily job variance with plant supervisors
- Tracks and monitors production capacity
- Prepares and reviews various daily operating metrics to monitor business performance
- Analyzes and reviews bills of material to ensure accurate product costing
- Prepares actual versus budget analysis, manufacturing profit variance analysis, and actual to standard cost comparisons
- Performs product line profitability analysis
- Organizes and leads the annual physical inventory and manages the cycle counting process as appropriate and monitor of inventory levels (raw material, WIP and finished goods)
- Prepares month end manufacturing variance reports with KPI's and Dashboards
- BS Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 5+ years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment providing Cost Accounting oversight and experience in manufacturing plant settings
- Strong experience with inventory control, plant reporting metrics, capacity planning and providing and preparing operations financial analysis tools
- Solid plant operations experience including key plant metrics drivers, cost containment, inventory and scrap control
- Demonstrated experience as a business partner and financial leader to Plant Managers / General Manager of Business Units
- Experience with larger ERP manufacturing fully integrated software's and having strong Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills; verbally and in writing
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media