As a Production Supervisor with this company you will supervise a team of about 8 employees in this highly automated food manufacturing operation. You will be accountable for top quality and safety standards on your 12-hour day shift. You will also be expected to drive continuous improvement efforts area-wide while keeping up with production numbers and improving efficiencies, lower materials usages for the area, work with maintenance. Hire/fire, schedule, train, give performance reviews for employees. Provide backup supervision in during vacations, sick time, etc. In this role you will have room to grow your career with this organization.
- To be considered will need to have at least 5 years of manufacturing supervisory experience or a combination of an Associates or a Bachelors degree and a few years of experience as a production supervisor.
- Food manufacturing experience and food process equipment preferred
- Experience in regulatory compliance (SQF, FDA, WDA, OSHA)
- Must be able/willing to work 12 hour shifts, days or nights, weekends, holidays.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Day Shift, 12 hr shifts, 2-2-3 schedule (work a 3 day weekend every other weekend) 7-7.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media