CMM PC-DMIS Calypso Programmer
$1 to $55000 Per Year
This stable, established, growing, high-precision manufacturing company is looking to hire a full time, permanent CMM PC-DMIS Calypso Programmer for first Shift. Because their products are used by the military and the aerospace industry, the quality needs to be at a higher level than at other manufacturers. Employees like coming to work and have a lot of pride in producing a high quality, superior product. Because quality is such a high focus, the company really supports employees mastering their skills and growing their careers.
The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Helping write programs
- Utilizing CMM's to be the most efficient
- Interacting with quality and engineering
- Reading blueprints
- Meeting safety and quality requirements
The successful candidate will have the following background:
- Two years of CMM (coordinate measuring machine) programming experience
- Two years of blueprint reading experience
- An ability to identify Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) symbols
- Two years of optical comparator, micrometers, indicators, calipers and height gage experience
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media