Sr SOX Analyst
$80000 to $110000 Per Year
SOX Compliance Analyst
$150M SEC LifeSciences Company, —Central Bay Area—up to $110k
- Role is open due to growth of the company.
- Opportunity to move up quickly and within the organization.
- Client provides its employees with a substantial benefits package.
NOTE FROM HIRING MANAGER:
- Targeting 1-2 years internal audit/public accounting experience, Big 4 preferred.
- SOX required.
- Manufacturing or Life Sciences industry experience preferred.
- In office full time.
- No travel.
- Great work life balance.
- Will offer relocation package.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years in internal audit/public accounting, Big 4 preferred.
- CPA, CIA or CISA strongly preferred.
- SOX 404 experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end.
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence, ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented.
- Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
- Oversees development of SOX status reports and other presentations.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media