Bridge Inspector (Engineer)
Position: Bridge Inspector Lead (EIT or PE)
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Growing engineering firm is hiring for a Bridge Inspector and they are open to either an EIT or Professional Engineer, depending on qualifications. We're looking for a passionate Bridge Inspector Lead because this job is imperative to everyone! We value your expertise in being methodical, knowing up-to-date standards and keeping safety first. We have an urgent need so please apply today.
- DOT, turnpike, and private client experience (Texas preferred)
- Bridge inspections to include box and large pipe culverts
- Design experience preferred, not required
- 3+ years of experience with PE and NICET III or IV certification
- 4+ years of experience with EIT and NICET III or IV certification
Education, licenses, and certifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Engineering
- Active EIT (Engineer-in-Training) or PE (Professional Engineer) license
- Active NICET III or IV Certification
- Active driver's license
- Average tenure of staff is good
- Nice benefits program and time off
- Flexibility in working with employees
- Smaller firm, family atmosphere
- Relocation provided
- Will review H1B
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media