Primary Role in the Organization:
Ensure new model equipment builds are meeting both Company and customer SQCD requirements. Ensure machinery and equipment is capable of producing quality product safely and efficiently.
1) Utilize the PDCA cycle in Project managing equipment suppliers to meet the customers new model expectations and Company equipment spec.
2) Utilize the SQCD format when procureing equipment and meet internal expectations regarding process design and capital investment.
3) Evaluate part drawings and sketches to understand product design and specification in developing manufacturing equipment.
4) Provide technical support to production and maintenance in trouble shooting and maintaining automated procesess.
5) Create, Control and modify programs for various control systems (examples include CNC, PLC, MMI, etc.)
6) Provide training for all associates on new equipment operations
7) Design and create equipment/fixtures to aid production processes.
8) Modify current equipment/fixtures to update process requirements.
9) Assist with Kaizen activities
10) Utilize the PDCA cycle when installing & debuging new equipment.
1) Experience with complex mechanical designs and various controls for automated machine operations
2) Familiar with QMS practices and procedures
3) Support any certifications company maintains
4) Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, PLC/MMI, AutoCAD, and basic
1) Associates Degree or equivalent - Experience developing manufacturing assembly equipment.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media