Mortgage Loan Officer / Loan Originator
$30000 to $125000 Per Year
We are seeking a Mortgage Loan Officer to become a part of our team! You will evaluate and authorize approval of real estate, commercial, and credit loans.
REMOTE WORK - With the agility to return to the office when safe. (Must be located in the Northwest with the ability to come to the office when needed once C-19 is over)
Compensation is Base + Production Bonus (Avg. Total Comp is 100K+) + Great Benefits Package
Robust compensation to top performers (350-500K+)
Looking for Loan Officers with experience in
- Direct Consumer
- Financial Service Group
Leads are provided by Lead Aggregators / Company provided leads through dozens of various drivers / channels
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- File loan applications and supporting documents
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
major national financial services firm, utilizing multiple resources (educational portals, advisor training, awareness email campaigns, client direct mailings, etc.) are being mutually supported in a concerted, and coordinated, effort toward achieving the partnership objectives.
Loan Officers will secure state licenses across the entire lending footprint. All support staff will also be required to be exclusive to this client, however no licensing requirement.
· Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers; taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in information; overseeing the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with term; assisting in collecting additional documents and promptly communicated loan status to all interested parties; and obtaining loan documentation after closing as directed by corporate or senior management.
· Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
· Follow through on all professional conditions and education requirements for licensure.
· Adhere to organizational procedures for loan processing.
· Formulate and follow origination strategies to develop opportunities via both internal and external sources.
· Interview applicants to develop information concerning their needs and desires, and in so, determine buying strategy and probable product match.
· Keep up to date with changing rules, regulations, and guidelines from FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA in addition to other investors and agencies.
· To keep informed of all origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately insured mortgages.
· Performing such duties and assuming other responsibilities as may be assigned.
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong work ethic…Flexible schedule
• Ability to maintain positivity in a challenging, often low pull-thru environment
• Excels in a team structure, while having the ability to self-manage priorities and tasks
• Demonstrated experience working and excelling at leveraging third party influencers in sales transactions
• Evidences strong organizational and credit evaluation competencies
• History of adopting and adapting to defined best practices, and coaching direction
• Ability to provide a “White Glove” experience to high net worth clients
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Detail oriented with strong presentation expertise
• Accurate data gathering for metric tracking and reporting
• Successful track record of achieving sales objectives
• Effectively handle mortgage inquiries referred by advisors/portals/website/marketing campaigns
• Provide advice, recommendations to both prospective customers and their representative advisors
• Establish and manage ongoing nurture campaigns, optimizing CRM
• Perform qualification analysis and provide solutions based on learned objectives
• Maintain a “single point of contact” managing process from beginning to end
• Identify product eligibility for client closed loan acquisition
• Build support presentations for investor exception review
• Maintain timely and detailed updates for client and representative advisors
• Meet contract dates, and ensure all transaction counter-parties are kept informed
Experienced mortgage loan officer willing to work in a call-center environment.
Long-tenured, Stable and consistent employment opportunity
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media