JDEdwards Order to Cash Business analyst
- Must work to attain the highest level of competence with the department.
- Exhibits project management skills. Coordinates and performs all phases of project activities including requirements gathering, project definition, solution outline, testing, documentation, implementation, training, follow-up and on-going maintenance.
- Provides solutions, trains users and works on special projects.
- Proactively leads and directs activities to identify information problems and defines solutions for management approval.
- Communicates with departmental management, business users and peers to define objectives, scope and the content of projects.
- Estimates resources, requirements and feasibility of projects and helps management set priorities.
- Familiar with the complexity of communications and database systems when designing and changing systems which affect these critical components.
- Operates primarily in close partnership with client departments to develop a deep understanding of business processes and to meet their objectives in developing cost, quality and service improvements.
- Continually seeks self-education in information systems technology.
- Perform administrative and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- BS or BA degree.
- Must have greater than 5 years previous experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One in the Finance modules as well as at least one of the other following areas: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, EDI
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Focusing on action and outcomes
- Customer Management
- Effective Business Management
- Problem Solving
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media