Our client is a name brand in their industry and has been headquartered in Cincinnati for over 75 years. They continue to lead the industry in new processes and services and expand across the country. We have worked with this company for over fifteen years and they offer an excellent culture and team environment. Permanent position will full benefits package. Must be located in Cincinnati and be willing to be onsite in Cincinnati post Covid.
Be a part of the telecommunications/network team for this large service company. Supporting branch sites and call centers across the US, this team is responsible for phone systems and the related networks and infrastructure. Assist with implementing and converting to SDWAN. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and learning. Strong communication skills, initiative and the desire to grow. Ability to collaborate and work within a team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provides technical support for network design activities as it relates to VoIP telephone system
- Administration and support of WAN and related switches/routers
- Administration of VMware servers
- Assist with SDWAN implementation
- Reviews, analyzes, and maintains an organization's telecommunications system.
- Assists in designing and developing telecommunications system.
- Provides some customer training of the telecommunications features and functionality.
- Work independently and within the Telecom team or with outside departments.
- Collaborate and work with vendors and business associates.
- Experience with telephone systems (Mitel, Cisco, Avaya) - familiar with dial plans, ACD, IVR, Call Center, AutoAttendant, and Moves/Adds/Changes.
- CCNA is strongly preferred.
- TCP/IP routing and switching concepts
- WAN (MPLS, SIP, DIA, etc.) technologies
- VMWare management (vCenter 6.x or 7.x) experience preferred but not required.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree, Associates degree required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- No sponsorship available and must be located in the Cincinnati area
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media